If you've won a prize in one of our contests, you're welcome to pick it up at the station between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m on any weekday. Note: KHITS offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday and all major Holidays. To ensure an easy and efficient prize pick-up, please wait until at least noon on the following business day before coming by to claim your prize (prizes are generally brought up to the front desk in the morning the following business day).
We’re located in the Powerhouse Building at St. Louis Union Station (the building with the large smokestack near Highway 40).
Our physical address is: 401 S. 18th Street, First Floor, St. Louis, MO 63103.
When parking, enter the Union Station parking lot area, push the button upon entering, grab a ticket, and park. The lot is free if you park and leave within 15 minutes and our main lobby is located through the doors under the KHITS 96.3 / Emmis Communications overhead sign on the building.
You must bring a valid photo ID to claim your prize.
To be fair to all of our listeners, we have a list of policies for prize winners. Your cooperation is appreciated.
1. One winner per household per 30 days. If prize value exceeds $600, the wait time increases to 6 months. Household restriction includes anyone living with you (spouse, children, parents, significant other and/or roommate) who has won a contest and/or prize from KHITS 96.3.
2. You are responsible for any/all taxes (if any), and release KHITS from all liability arising from prize dysfunction or expiration. All winners are required to complete a W-9 tax form.
3. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning date will not be awarded. No exceptions.
4. Winners must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID.
5. To ensure proper delivery, we do not mail prizes to winners - all prizes must be picked up by the winner. We realize, however, that under certain circumstances it may be necessary that a friend or family member claim your prize. In this case, the representative claiming the prize on your behalf must present your ID, or a photocopy of your ID, when picking it up.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.